Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Mooresville, NC Office
If you are a first time patient to AthElite Physical Performance Center of Lake Norman, LLC.'s office, don't worry. We'll do everything in our power to make you feel relaxed and confident. Here is some basic information to help you familiarize yourself with our Mooresville physical therapy office:
- Directions and maps
- Hours of operations
- Payment Policies
- Request an Appointment
- New Patient Form (complete this prior to your appointment to save some time)
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in physical therapy.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own physical therapist within your plan.
We accept cash, check, and credit for your convenience. We strive to keep your account current in our system. We will work with you on a payment plan, if needed, giving you the opportunity to spread payments out over 4-5 months to help defray the cost of your care.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the physical therapist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Please take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the physical therapists. We look forward to your first visit.
We are located at 128 Speedway Lane, Mooresville, NC 28117. We are located inside the Mooresville Indoor Soccer Complex, however we are open to the public and you do not have to be a member of the soccer complex to utilize our services.
- From I-77: Take Exit 36 and head North on Hwy 150 toward Salisbury. Turn left onto Talbert Pointe Rd, Cross Oates Rd and into Talbert Pointe Business Park. Make a left at Byers Creek Rd and your first right onto Speedway lane. We are the building on the right.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear
- Arrive a few minutes early to complete and review new patient registration forms
- Meet physical therapist for thorough evaluation of injury or condition
- Review goals and specific needs to develop an individualized treatment plan
- Determine the frequency and duration of your course of physical therapy based on rehabilitation objectives
- Discuss patient expectations for maximizing therapy visits and home exercises. Active participation from the patient is vital to a successful recovery and rehabilitation experience